Family Ministries (Parents of Young Kids - Birth to Elementary)
Life gets messy when you start a family. Kids bring both beauty and complexity. Through it all, God calls us to grow—as disciples, spouses, parents, and leaders. Let's learn together what it means to be a family of faith and God's people for the world!
Upcoming Family Events:
- Family Camping Trip - July 20 - 22 @ Gold Country Campground
- Join us for a weekend under the stars in Pine Grove, California. We'll eat, play, and worship together, all the while enjoying the people and creation that God has made. We'd love for you to join us! We've booked tent sites 107, 110, 111, & 112 so feel free to book as close to us as you can. Book your site soon! www.goldcountrycampground.com
- Sunday Morning Bible Study for Couples & Parents (every week; drop in)
- Sunday mornings, 9:00 am in the Micah Room Drop your kids off in Kids’ Worship and join us every Sunday for games, fellowship, and Bible study.
- Young Married Moms (three weeks on, one week off)
- Tuesday nights, 6:30 - 8:00 pm @ the Angrisani House (Pocket)
- For more info, contact Elisha Phillips - email@example.com
- Men's Pick Up Basketball (weekly)
- Tuesday nights, 6:30 pm @ Edwin Z'Berg Park (7423 Alma Vista Way, Sacramento, CA 95831)
- Family Life Groups
- Monday nights (twice a month), 6:30 - 8:00 pm @ the Katzorke House (South Land Park)
- Friday nights (monthly), 6:30 - 8:00 pm @ the White House (Elk Grove)
For more info or to get involved, contact Pastor Ryan White (firstname.lastname@example.org).