Life gets messy when you start a family. Kids bring both beauty and complexity. Through it all, God calls us to grow—as disciples, spouses, parents, and leaders. Let's learn together what it means to be a family of faith and God's people for the world!
Upcoming Family Events:
- Family Night Dig In - (monthly; childcare provided; bring a friend)
- September 28, October 19, November 2, & December 14 @ 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. in REC Kids Worship Center
- Join us once a month for a night of dessert, singing, fun activities for the kids, and in-depth, "manuscript style" Bible study for the adults.
- Topic: "The Book of Jonah"
- Sunday Morning Bible Study (every week; drop in)
- Sunday mornings, 9:00 am in the Micah Room (REC Worship Center)
- Leaders: Pastor Ryan White & Trevor Stewart
- Drop your kids off in Kids' Worship and join us every Sunday for games, fellowship, and Bible study.
- Young Moms Life Group (twice a month; childcare provided)
- Tuesday nights @ 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. in the McGovern Home (Pocket)
- Leaders: Elisha Phillips & Amber McGovern
- Topic: Mom Set Free Bible study
- "Moms in Prayer" Play Group (twice a month; bring your little ones)
- Wednesday mornings @ 9:00 -11:00 a.m. in the White/Harrell Home (Laguna)
- Leaders: Brianna White & Katie Harrell
- Topic: Prayer & Devotional
- Men's Discipleship Group (twice a month)
- Wednesday nights @ time & location TBD
- Leaders: Matt Brigham & Pastor Ryan White
- Topic: Book Discussion, Untamed by Alan & Debra Hirsch
- Awana Parents Bible Study (on Awana club nights)
- Thursday nights @ 6:35 - 7:55 p.m. in Joel Room (REC Worship Center)
- Leader: Pastor Ryan White
- Topic: Christian Parenting
For more info or to get involved, contact Pastor Ryan White (email@example.com).