“You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.” (Deuteronomy 6:5-7)
Are you ready for an adventure? Here at River’s Edge we are all about joyfully chasing after Jesus together as families and equipping parents (and caregivers) to be influential in the spiritual lives of their kids.
- LIFE GROUPS — Prioritize your own personal discipleship.
- FAMILY NIGHTS — Journey and grow together as a family alongside other families. Come out for a night of family fun, worship, and learning!
- SPECIAL EVENTS
Upcoming Family Activities:
- Family Nights - first and third Thursdays of the month @ 6:30 - 8 PM in the Sanctuary and Kids Worship Center
- Join us twice a month for a fun night of games, exploring of Scripture, and wrestling with how God's word speaks to us as families. The evening is a mix of family fun and age-appropriate breakouts. Come be part of the adventure!
- Topic: The Parables of Jesus
- Download our 2019-2020 Calendar for more details!
Family-Friendly Life Groups:
- Sunday Morning Bible Study (every week; drop in)
- Sunday mornings @ 9:00 AM in the Hosea Room (REC Kids Worship Center)
- Drop your kids off in Kids' Worship and join us every Sunday for games, fellowship, and Bible study.
- Leaders: Ryan White & Yen Norman
- Topic: The Book of Revelation
- Moms Life Group
- Monday nights @ 7:30 - 9:00 PM (East Sacramento)
- Leaders: Heather Huffman & Bethany Brigham
- "Moms in Prayer" Play Group (2nd & 4th Wednesdays; bring your little ones)
- Wednesday mornings @ 9:00 -11:00 AM in the White/Harrell Home (Laguna)
- Leaders: Brianna White & Katie Harrell
- Topic: Prayer & Devotional
- Men's Discipleship Group (every other week)
- Wednesday nights @ 7:30 PM at various locations
- Leaders: Ryan White, Matt Brigham, and Evan Huffman
- Topic: Book Discussion: The Meaning of Marriage by Tim & Kathy Keller
- Men's Pick Up Basketball (weekly)
- Thursday or Friday nights @ 7:00 PM at Z'berg Park (7423 Alma Vista Way, Sacramento, CA 95831)
- Coordinator: Trevor Stewart
To investigate further the biblical foundation of our vision, download our Bible study guide titled "A Biblical Vision for Family Discipleship."
For more info or to get involved, contact Pastor Ryan White (email@example.com).