Family Ministries (Parents of Young Kids - Birth to Elementary)
Life gets messy when you start a family. Kids bring both beauty and complexity. Through it all, God calls us to grow—as disciples, spouses, parents, and leaders. Let's learn together what it means to be a family of faith and God's people for the world!
Upcoming Family Events:
- Family Camping Trip - July 20 - 22 @ Gold Country Campground
- Join us for a weekend under the stars in Pine Grove, California. We'll eat, play, and worship together, all the while enjoying the people and creation that God has made. We'd love for you to join us! We've booked tent sites 107, 110, 111, & 112 so feel free to book as close to us as you can.
- Ladies Paint Night - July 26, 6:30 pm @ River's Edge Church
- Enjoy a night of creativity and fellowship with the women of River's Edge. All women are welcome. Invite a friend!
- Family Park Date - August 4, 9:30 am @ Horseshoe Park (9800 Denali Circle, Elk Grove, CA 95757)
- Bring your favorite park games and activities and a snack to share. We'll provide drinks and shade. Horseshoe Park is a splash park so bring swimsuits and towels if you want to get wet!
- Sunday Morning Bible Study (every week; drop in)
- Sunday mornings, 9:00 am in the Micah Room Drop your kids off in Kids’ Worship and join us every Sunday for games, fellowship, and Bible study.
- Family Life Groups
- ON BREAK FOR THE SUMMER — Groups will kick off again in September 2018.
- Stay tuned for exciting news about REC'S summertime Pop-Up Life Groups!
For more info or to get involved, contact Pastor Ryan White (email@example.com).